There’s nothing as frustrating as asking someone, “What company should I invest in?” and getting this response: “Invest in companies you believe in.”
Honestly, what does this even mean? How are you supposed to know which companies you believe in or not? And even if you know the companies you ‘believe in’, where are you supposed to start if you want to invest in them?
These questions tormented me for a long time as well and listen, they are all VALID because this whole investing thing can be very confusing. There are too many people online talking about too many companies and funds that you should be investing in because if you don’t buy them, you are MISSING OUT!
This guide is here to shush all that noise for you. There’s nothing as satisfying as being CALM IN CHAOS. Imagine NOT relating to people that are blown by the investing wind. Imagine NOT investing in every Tom, Dick, and Harry of a stock just because it is trending. This can only be achieved by having confidence in your picks. If you know exactly why you choose to invest in company A and Fund B, you will be at peace when everyone else is all over the place in the stock market.
Learn from my mistakes:My first investment was to a company I knew nothing about. I was just so excited that I could invest that I picked the first company I thought was cheap. It ended in tears. I put R400 into that company and a day after I invested, the value went down by over R250. When this happened, I panicked and sold. So I lost over R250.These were my mistakes:
You have to do better than me.
- I did not research the company I invested in.
- I thought “cheap'' was better and guaranteed that my investment would grow.
- When the investment was going down I panicked and sold.
Here's what you get from this 89 page guide:
When you finish with this guide, you will be able to build your own investment portfolio. The actionable tips provided will have you swimming in millions 20 to 30 years from today.
- A strategy on how you can actually become a millionaire. (It is simpler than you might think)
- You will understand how the stock market fundamentally works.
- You are provided with fully detailed analyses of the Allan Gray Balanced Fund, the Satrix (JSE) Top 40 ETF and Shoprite.
- You will be able to conduct your own research from scratch on companies and funds of your interest and invest in them with confidence.
- You are provided with step-by-step guides to understand Unit Trust Funds and ETFs and how you can choose the ones that align with your goals.
- You will learn about your RISK APPETITE and how it relates to investments.
- Lists of companies/platforms you can use to invest are provided.
- You will learn about how compound interest works and how it can be used to build generational wealth.
- There are full explanations of how you can use Tax Free Savings Accounts and Retirement Annuities to your advantage.
What other people are saying about the ebook:
Disclaimer: The guidance provided in this ebook will only work if you want to build long term wealth. FULL refunds are given to individuals who have used this guide for over 1 year with no success.